BALLISTIC ARMOR CO PRO.
MICH/ECH BTE® BALLISTIC HELMET
MICH Helmet NIJ Level IIIA Ballistic Helmet with Below The Ear. The BTE® Ballistic Helmet has become the standard for Military, Law Enforcement, and Security Personnel.
The BTE® Ballistic Helmet shell is made from DuPont™ Kevlar®. The Helmet offers significant weight savings, with the BTE® weighing in at 2.60 - 3.3 lbs.
- Better unobstructed view and increased hearing capability compared to PASGT helmet
- Maximum Comfort Impact Protection 7-pad (MCIP 7) suspension system
- Quick release for easy-on, easy-off use with no interference when sighting weapon for target acquisition
- Configurable platform Standards
- Meets or exceeds NIJ Level IIIA ballistic standard for penetration
- Meets a minimum of 650 m/s V-50 for 22 calibers 17 grain (1.1 gram) FSP when tested according to STANAG 2920
- Rail system
- Hook and loop appliqué
- Team Wendy Cam-FitTM retention system
- Team Wendy H-Back retention system
- NIJ Level IIIA (according to NIJ STD 0106.01 / 0108.01) (Tested 9mm, 357, and .44 magnum)
- (ACH Specification CO/PD-05-04): <150Gs
- Fragment Performance: 17gr V50 ≥ 2400 ft/sec (731 m/s)
BLUNT IMPACT PERFORMANCE
- Exceeds current ACH Blunt Impact Protection requirements (per AR/PD 10-02)