Combat Medical Mojo® Vehicle Medical Bag
Mojo® Vehicle Medical Bag
Fast Delivery: 1-2 weeks
Bring Your Mojo for the Long Haul
The Mojo® Vehicle Medical Bag is the ultimate “point-of-wounding” vehicle-borne aid and litter kit with capabilities usually found in a Casualty Collection Point (CCP). It is a modular solution that offers versatile transport capability while matching advanced medical solutions. The bag has storable shoulder straps with four robust vehicle anchors, allowing for easy, immediate use and deployment from outside the vehicle.
Mojo® Vehicle Medical Bag uses MARCH™ medical gear in a user-friendly, color-coded trauma treatment system distinctly packaged with icon identifiers to treat the five leading preventable causes of death. It is made of 1000D Cordura®, and available with three different content configurations in four color options.
Product Features and Benefits
- Versatile storage
- Ergonomic design is well balanced and worn comfortably
- Litter provides maximum tactical evacuation capability
- Rugged high performance textile
- Closes the medical equipping capability gap at the Squad Level
- Systematic access and full visualization of your life saving equipment ensures the smoothest casualty intervention
- Ensures rigid evacuation devices are available early in the continuum of care
- Contains MARCH Medical Gear
- Unit Weight (stocked): 12.2-15.9 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions: 21″L x 20″W x 11″D
- Berry Amendment & Trade compliant
- 100% Made in USA