Women's Maxx-Dri Vest
Women's Maxx-Dri Vest
This product may have a lead time and can take 5-30 days (subject to change).
Orders will ship sooner if available.
Maxx-Dri Vest 3.0 and 3.0 SL are now available in women's sizes.
You wear body armor on the job for a reason...for that added security so you can go home to your loved ones at the end of your shift. Wearing body armor is uncomfortable. No matter the season or temperature, body armor does not allow your body/skin to breathe.
The Maxx-Dri Vest creates a FULL 360-degree separation (space) between your body and your armor vest, allowing heat and moisture (perspiration) to escape. This keeps you drier and cooler in the heat, warmer and drier in the cold, MORE FOCUSED AND SAFER.
HOW DO I CHOOSE THE VERSION
- 3.0 creates 8mm space between your body and the armor vest. This creates maximum airflow and anti-gravity cushions all around. Recommended for the external carrier.
- 3.0SLÂ creates a 6mm space between your body and the armor vest. This is a slimmer version of 3.0. Recommended for internal carriers.
- Patented Full Maxx-Dri Construction (maximum body armor ventilation)
- NEW patented dual-chambered design for increased cooling/ventilation
- NEW Velcro Side Closures for easy donning and doffing
- NEW Stay-put Grip Technology prevents your Maxx-Dri vest from shifting
- Triple-reinforced stitching for maximum strength and durability
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects (does not include wear)
- FULL 360 DEGREE COVERAGE everywhere your body armor rests
- Velcro shoulder straps allow you to keep it secured to your body armor
- Anti-microbial and Anti-Fungal
- Does not retain moisture
- The anti-Gravity effect helps reduce neck/back pain and fatigue
- A decrease in the likelihood of developing dangerous skin rashes and infections
- A less stinky undershirt and a less sweat-soaked body armor carrier to bring home to launder
- An overall feeling of comfort by having your ballistic vest feel lighter on your body
- N.T.O.A. Member Tested and Recommended
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I GET?
Sizing for the Maxx-Dri Vest is now better than ever. With the fully adjustable Velcro side-closure system, you can adjust the fit of your Maxx-Dri Vest to the exact snugness you desire. NOTE: We recommend that the Maxx-Dri Vest be worn like your body armor; lightly snug...not tight.