PROTECTION GROUP DENMARK ARCH LEVEL IIIA BULLET PROOF HELMET
This helmet is "high cut," leaving room for communication equipment in the form of headsets and hearing protection. Additionally, the rail system allows you to add; an O2 mask, lights, camera, night vision equipment, flashlight, weapon sight etc and a GoPro camera on the front shroud. A weight of just 3lb (without helmet accessories), makes this a very light accessory.
This bulletproof helmet is made of a ballistic Aramid, Twaron from Teijin, one of the leading Dutch manufacturers of bulletproof aramids. This Bulletproof helmet has been tested and approved for NIJ standard 0106.01, where it can stop a .357 Sig and a .44 Magnum.
Besides this test, the bullet proof helmet is also tested and approved for V50 according to STANAG2920, which is the NATO standard for bullet proof materials. This standard indicates how resistant the helmet is against shrapnel and fragments where this helmet has been tested to 17 grains of 720 m/sec. Furthermore, this bullet proof helmet is also tested according to EN397, which gives this helmet an excellent shock absorption performance, as it reduces the impact damage of bullets in the head and neck.
This helmet is sprayed with a special layer of Polyurea spray paint. This extra layer of polyurea spray paint ensures that the helmet is protected from impacts and makes the bullet proof helmet resistant to rain, liquids, and moisture. At the same time, it also strengthens the ballistic properties of the helmet as these are better protected.
This Bulletproof Helmet is made to adjust to your needs
The Liner system inside the helmet consists of 10 Memory Foam Pads, consisting of specially developed foam technology that not only makes the helmet comfortable to wear but also so that the blunt force trauma from bullet impacts is reduced. The Memory Foam pads are attached with velcro and can easily be replaced with other suspension/padding systems.
Features and Specifications:
- The inside of the helmet is padded with soft foam that can be adjusted.
NIJ Level IIIA Protection - V50 ballistic test
- STANAG2920, 17 grains from 720 m/s
- EN397 certified, which gives an excellent shock absorption against bullet impact in head and neck
- Designed according to the latest US military standards, which provides protection against the most advanced weapons.
- Possible to adjust the helmet.
- The weight of the helmet is 3.16lb (incl. side rails and front shroud)
- Manufactured in Twaron Aramid from Teijin.
- Accessories can be attached to the rail system.
- 5-year warranty