Predator Armor Level III+ Shooter's Cut Single Plate
Predator Armor Level III+ Shooters Cut Single Plate
**Estimated Manufacturer's Lead Time: 3-4 weeks!
Predator Armor's plates use a unique heat-treating, quenching and tempering process that results in an extra hardened steel. Predator Armor plates are lightweight, impact-resistant steel that hold superior ballistic properties. This allows them to use thinner plates without sacrificing protection levels.
All of their plates come with a base coat that aesthetically enhances the plate as well as provides durable characteristics. This coating does not provide fragmentation mitigation. You have the option to add Kevlar lining to your plate. This provides anti spall and frag characteristics. It also enhances the performance of your plate. If your carrier does not have anti frag characteristics it is strongly advised to include the Kevlar lining.Product Features:
- Dimensions: 10” x 12” shooter cut
- Outlasts Ceramic, Dyneema, and UHMWPE constructed body armor
- Single Curve
- Stab and Slash Resistant Kevlar lined to protect against spall and frag (optional)
- Durable and water resistant coating on plate
- Maintenance Free
- Thickness: 0.25”
- Designed to be used as a front or back plate
- Lightweight Approximate Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Front or Back plate (Single Plate)
- Shooter Cut. Predator Armor - Level III+ Body Armor
- Constructed from ballistic steel (0.25" thickness) these plates provide Level III+ protection designed to exceed the NIJ0101.06 Level III standards, with the inclusion of stopping ability for M193 from a 20 inch barrel
- Predator Armor Level III+ Body Armor is manufactured in the U.S. using ballistic grade steel and has the option for a Kevlar lined spall and fragmentation protective layer.