The Hydram EHD880 is a hydraulic unbuttoning spreader allowing the destructive control of welds. It has a powerful and light-weight construction and an ergonomically shaped control handle with a built in safety feature.
Features & Specifications
- Opening: 950mm
- Spreading force: 60 to 150 kN
- Pressure: 700 bar
- 1 double acting cylinder.
- 1 hydraulic control handle with integrated safety, ergonomic shape.
- 1 circular grab handle with integrated security system.
- 2 arms in high resistance treated steel.
- 2 interchangeable ribbed spouts in High Resistance treated steel.
- 1 gooseneck suspension with gyroscopic system and articulated ring.
Frequently Asked Questions
What pressure do Hydram tools operate at?
Hydram tools generally operate at 700 bar but they have a range at 140 bar. The pressure limiting elements are factory set, no adjustment is necessary.
When to use a jack or a spreader?
Our tools are designed for specific uses, when you need to work continuously as in industry, you will prefer tools with an electrical unit connected to the mains. Battery powered tools are often preferable in the field during road rescue or rescue operations.
Where are your tools made?
Hydram has been manufacturing hydraulic tools in France since the beginning and we have developed a range that meets all expectations in this area. We also select the best equipment that goes with the range of hydraulic tools to offer a global offer. Each material that is delivered has been previously tested in accordance with European standards.
Do you have certifications?
Hydram received the ISO 9001 certification label for its Saint-Bonnet de Mure assembly site as well as ISO 14001 certification. All Hydram suppliers are certified with a recognized quality label.