The Hydram CHT12 is very effective for trap rescue operations in vehicle accidents involving railways, road freight, aviation.It has a powerful and light-weight construction which makes it possible to cut high gauge, sheet metals, pipes, structures and profiles. It also has ergonomically shaped control handle with a built in safety feature. Cutting force: 334 kN
- 1 double-acting cylinder.
- 1 control handle with integrated safety, ergonomic shape, controlled non-return valves.
- 1 Set of 0.5 m long hoses with anti-pollution HP quick couplings, with automatic locking and fitted with protective metal caps.
- 2 Notched shear dies in very high resistance treated steel.
- 1 Notched shear blade in very high resistance treated steel.
- 2 Light alloy connecting beams with treated steel sliding pads.
- 2 + 2 grab handles.
- Hose decompressor on end cap.
Frequently Asked Questions
What pressure do Hydram tools operate at?
Hydram tools generally operate at 700 bar but they have a range at 140 bar. The pressure limiting elements are factory set, no adjustment is necessary.
When to use a jack or a spreader?
Our tools are designed for specific uses, when you need to work continuously as in industry, you will prefer tools with an electrical unit connected to the mains. Battery powered tools are often preferable in the field during road rescue or rescue operations.
Where are your tools made?
Hydram has been manufacturing hydraulic tools in France since the beginning and we have developed a range that meets all expectations in this area. We also select the best equipment that goes with the range of hydraulic tools to offer a global offer. Each material that is delivered has been previously tested in accordance with European standards.
Do you have certifications?
Hydram received the ISO 9001 certification label for its Saint-Bonnet de Mure assembly site as well as ISO 14001 certification. All Hydram suppliers are certified with a recognized quality label.