Chase Tactical Joey Plate Carrier Utility Pouch
Chase Tactical JOEY utility Pouch hangs under the front flap of most plate carriers and attaches quickly and securely via Velcro
The Joey Utility Pouch by Chase Tactical
Designed by U.S. Veterans
The Chase Tactical JOEY Utility Pouch hangs under the front flap of most plate carriers and attaches quickly and securely via Velcro (Velcro Loop to the frontside and Velcro Hook on the backside). There are 2 zip pockets, the larger and main compartment is designed for storage and quick access of larger accessories or medical items. The smaller pocket is good for storage of smaller items such as flashlights, batteries, etc. On the underside there are 2 elastic loops for chem lights and or markers. The JOEY Utility Pouch can also be used as an armor add-on for lower abdomen protection, we have included a rear pocket which allows for the Chase Tactical SA3100 or 3A300 Level IIIA JOEY soft armor insert to be added. The front of the Joey utility Pouch has 3 rows, each comprising 4 loops of MOLLE webbing with Velcro loop sewn on. This allows the attachment of other small pouches and or call sign and insignia patches. Made from Genuine U.S. Mil-Spec materials.
- 2 Zipper pockets in the front
- 1 Zipper pocket in the rear which will accept Level IIIA Soft Armor
- 2 Elastic loops on the bottom for chem lights
- Attaches securely to plate carriers with Velcro flap
- Hook & Loop MOLLE webbing on front
- U.S. Mil-Spec IR Treated material
- All our Fabrics, Webbing, and Plastic Hardware are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
Level IIIA Armor Sold Separately
- .35 LBS