BulletBlocker Level IIIA Men's Black Bulletproof Leather Jacket
BulletBlocker Level IIIA Men's Bulletproof Black Leather Jacket
**Estimated Manufacturer's Lead Time: 8 - 14 weeks!
***IMPORTANT: Due to the nature of this product ALL SALES FINAL.
This NIJ Level IIIA bulletproof 100% leather jacket is classically styled with a straight hem that will fit comfortably over any type of clothing. It has a standard, shirt-type collar with a full zippered front for easy wearing and offers a discrete yet lightweight NIJ IIIA bullet-resistant hidden liner.
Its multi-pocketed design attributes to the functionality of this coat. The exterior is constructed of smooth genuine leather that will continue to soften over time and is a design that will never go out of style.
**Additional Option: Full Wrap
Full Wrap featuring side coverage is available to provide additional ballistic protection. When the full wrap is added to clothing, the front and back panels overlap on each side providing an added tactical advantage. Keep in mind that the additional ballistic material used for full wrap may slightly reduce concealability.Feature and Benefits:
- Constructed with 100% top grain leather
- Heavy-duty brass zipper
- Two interior pockets
- Interior breast pocket
- Nylon lining with polyester fiberfill
- Easy care instructions
- Weighs approximately 7 lbs
- Proudly manufactured in USA
Ballistic Protection Details
- Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
- Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more. Threat level IIIA is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor
- Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as a traditional law enforcement body armor vest
- Utilizing the latest in soft body armor protection, BulletBlocker use the latest in DuPont Kevlar XP technology, and panels have been tested by the Department of Defense
|XS||32 - 34"||25 - 27"|
|S||35 - 37"||28 - 31"|
|M||38 - 40"||32 - 35"|
|L||42 - 44"||36 - 39"|
|XL||46 - 48"||40 - 43"|
|XXL||50 - 52"||44 - 47"|
|XXXL||54 - 56"||48 - 51"|
How To Measure
- Chest - Measure under arms and across shoulder blades
- Sleeve - Measure from center back of neck, over the shoulder, down the arm to wrist
- Waist - Measure around your waistline