Ace Link Armor Formoza + 2Pcs Level IIIA Soft 10"x12"
Ace Link Armor Formoza + 2Pcs Level IIIA Soft 10X12
Fast Delivery 1-2 weeks!
***IMPORTANT: Due to the nature of this product ALL SALES FINAL. No Return, No Exchange.
From the depths of Europe’s coldest and deepest fathoms surfaces one of the most guarded researched and developed Armor Plate Carriers. Borne from covert maritime operations combat swimmers from Military Unit Formoza spent hours of real-world waterborne missions testing and perfecting this advanced Plate Carrier into what is known today as the Formoza Plate Carrier.Plate Carrier Formoza
- Standard 10×12” SAPI sized Hard Rifle Plate compatibility.
- Thanks to adjustable straps – fits plates of all thicknesses.
- Laser cut MOLLE compatible load bearing system front and back
- Detachable laser-cut front flap for easy attachment of pouches and accessories.
- Compatible with Skeletac PC’s Kangaroo Pouch panels and inserts.
- Galvanized Rubber-Like composite material to repel moisture and salt-water corrosion.
- Overlap-Coverage of Shoulder and Waist closures using hook-and-loop panels for strong bond even in maritime operations.
- Multi size cummerbunds available for wide-array of body sizes and torso lengths.
Ace Link Armor Soft Panel provides protection against all handgun threats as described in NIJ.06 Standard Level IIIA. Fits all currently available plate carriers designed to carry 10×12″ sized ballistic panels.Level IIIA Soft Armor Plate
- Tested in NTS Chesapeake to defeat threats as per NIJ.06 level IIIA
- Ultra light construction of Uni Directional Aramid layers.
- Designed to fit all 10×12″ standard armor poches.
- Nylon TPU cover to keep the moisture out.
- Ultrasonic sealed.
- TSA Approved.
- Fits Quadrelease and Skeletac Plate Carriers.
- MADE IN USA
Formoza Naval Special Operations Unit has conducted a number of maritime interdiction missions in Persian Gulf in support of the US led on Terrorism. During the recent hostilities in Iraq, a 12-man team of Formoza divers reportedly operated alongside the GROM special operations unit and conducted several joint operations alongside US and Australian special operations forces, also during Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF).